Skip to main content

How to publish post on blog website?

I want to talk about my favorite website platforms so if you're starting a business. you're starting a blog you are going to need a website obviously and there are so many different platforms available to use to create your website design. I know that it can be totally overwhelming so I just want to talk about my experiences with them. my opinions on each option so picking the right website platform for you. basically comes down to three different things the first is user-friendliness, the second is price and the third is looking. I guess what would you call it flashiness of the site there isn't just one simple answer of which is best.


it just depends on what you're using it for what your budget is and how like design-oriented you want the website to be, so I am just going to start talking about these from basically from the least expensive option to the most expensive option, talk about the user-friendliness and the kind of design customization. that each option has okay so that your cheapest option is free obviously.

there are a few different free ones to choose from the first one is a blogger now blogger used to be sort of the standard option that everyone went with. when they started a blog it's not really as popular anymore and a lot of times people who had blogger blogs have switched over to something that allows for more customization. if you're just now starting a blog I would not recommend blogger if you have it in your budget to get something that you can spend a little bit more money on if you'd get something like blogger and then your blog grows.
you want more customization options you want it to look more professional. you're going to have to switch to something else which can be a big hassle so if you can help it from the beginning. I would recommend starting with something that has a little more design capability I would say a blogger is somewhat user-friendly once you get the hang of it my old blog was on blogger.



I was used to it you know but I wouldn't recommend it now and I actually I had an experience where bloggers deleted all kinds of like pictures that I had posted and everything so blogger is probably I wouldn't recommend it it's free but to me that's pretty much all that's good about it and it doesn't allow any sort of e-commerce on your web site. another free platform option would be WordPress now WordPress is free but it's not for you because you have to pay for hosting still. a lot of like the nicer themes and plugins and that kind of stuff you have to pay for so it's not really free um and I really don't care for WordPress either, to be honest now keep in mind I don't have any web design knowledge I don't know anything about HTML coding and any of that kind of stuff if you do then WordPress allows for like the most customization of any platform you can do whatever you want to WordPress.

Comments